Nero Corsa Register

savagehenry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got one... had it since new, only one that ever made it down under, how it got here I dont know.

With NZ made cans, smoked indercators and a tinted high lip screen its done me well with 35,000km on it.

Hey anyone know how many of these things were built?

Ok I tell a lie... its given me some shit, Injectors got out of wack, spring in the gear box broke and relay issues... ohh and hers a pic at a rally last year.

www.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Absolutely!

Ok then :lol: Id like to regester my Suzuki FXR150 as a Nero Corsa wana be B)

This is my F4 race bike knowen as a bucket due to them being built up from a bucket of nuts n bolts based on a max of 150cc comuter bikes. www.bmrc.co.nz

This bike has:

race CDI

worked cams

race piston T rings

ported

XL carb

megaphone pipe

AND... a repilca nero corsa paint job :rolleyes:

DSC02479.JPG

Thanks, Fast By Ferracci oval c/f slip ons with the cross over. They look great (so far), sound real deep and roarty, and are child safe, as I recently discovered. It seems c/f doesn't get very hot, and cools super fast to boot. I touched one the other day, right after shutting the bike down from a long ride, just to see. Now, their cost is justifyable, "But Honey, I only bought them for the kids safety..." :grin:

• 1 year later...

As of today (well, Saturday. My clock says it's after midnight) I have graduated from a Cal Stone to my very own Nero Corsa. It's really hard to believe that two bikes with such similar motors could be so completely different!

So far all I have are lousy cellphone pix. Eventually I'll get better pictures.

It feels funny writing this because I've owned a Guzzi for almost 6 years now, but I am amazed at the sound of the Nero Corsa. Wow. Today I rode it from SF over to Alameda, caught a movie at the Alameda Theater, and came back. I might get to do more riding tomorrow depending on the weather. What an amazing creature this is.

For the moment, I am the newest Nero Corsa owner on the planet. I'm just going to bask in it for a moment...

nerocorsa01.jpg

(Edit 16 July 2012: not sure why the image broke. I *think* this is the same image that was missing.)

Edited by Splicer

Congrats on the new bike, Splicer!!!

Mine has, and remains, the most favorite bike of the ones I've owned so far. Those Ohlins truly transform the ride over a standard suspension, huh? If you ever decide to excede the speed limit on a isolated stretch of twisty road I bet you'll really be singin' a happy tune in your helmet. I know because I have occasionally done this, by accident, in some of the areas around my place.

Any other details? What's the mileage? Looks like you've still got the stock exhaust, any mods or changes? Cool to see another one out there used for what they are intended for. Kinetic art, not simply a statue of one of the best looking bikes ever produced!

Any other details? What's the mileage? Looks like you've still got the stock exhaust, any mods or changes? Cool to see another one out there used for what they are intended for.

Befor I read your post I was thinking of asking the same... all very importent aye.

So, I have asked in the past but seems no one knows... How many Neros were built? they are the very last LeMans to leave the factory.

Mines the only one in Ozzi and NZ, I dont know why that is, most seem to have been intended for Euro and states, there are several Rosso Corsers down here tho.

ps: and thank fark it stayed up in the recent earth quakes, one friend lost all 5 of her bikes 2 munting her car in the process.