2002 V-11 Le mans bar backs

Nicholr

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered but after much searching and some follow up I have been unsuccessful in locating a reliable option for moving my bars back and up. I have a 2002 Le mans and I want to move the bars up 1-2 inches and back 2-3 inches. I did see an article about the Two Brothers system which intially looked promising and then (according to the article) seemed to go sideways when one of the components failed with Two Brothers not being very helpful. I downloaded the Two Brothers product catalogue but could not locate the item featured. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

agreed/ the comfort obtained might make up for that?

you could always drill your upper triple clamp and add a bar clamp and standard tubular bars.

real sano, and you'd have lots of choices of bar bends.

I've got the MPH risers. Two things prevent this kit from rising to perfection, 1, they are indeed ugly, 2, the kit does not come with an extended throttle cable, on the pre 2002 V11 Sports, this is much needed.

Other than that, it's a great comfort thing for oldsters like me.

Steve

agreed/ the comfort obtained might make up for that?

I wouldn't call the Convertibars ugly; utilitarian maybe? It's the functional flexibility that does it for me - far outweighs consideration of appearance.

I agree that if you want a more upright (though largely non-adjustable) posture, a handlebar would be a nicer look. Converting via Ballabio or Cafe Sport bits is doable.