Shameless spamming so I can buy another boat.....

pete roper

I would like to buy one this time around, COUNT ME IN, post in here when ready, shoot me a PM or do something that gets you reported so I get a "requires a moderator" email like I get from time to time because of BFG. :lol:

For all or any who would like?

email me at

motomoda > optusnet.com .au with the > replaced with an ampersand @.

Cost is $165AU this time around per plate, Shipping for a single one to the USA is from memory about $27 airmail, for five to Europe I'll have to check but I'd guess about $100.

Pete

• 8 years later...

I have a 2015 v7 racer and the bike looks like every gasket is leaking, air breather is full of oil and the bike runs like junk. has since i bought it new. 

will this work for my junker? If so I want one. 

I have a 2015 v7 racer and the bike looks like every gasket is leaking, air breather is full of oil and the bike runs like junk. has since i bought it new.

where are you located? If you're in or near SoCal I can refer you to some V7 experts.

talk to Gord at Chilliwack Motorcycles

It sounds like it's grossly overfilled with oil for starters! Have you checked the level correctly?

A Smallblock doesn't need a sloppage sheet as it's a 'Semi dry sump' design with a cast in baffle plate in the crankcase.

Pete

Is anyone in EU stocking these things or do they have to be ordered directly from you Pete?

Nobody in Europe stocks 'em. I've never been approached by anyone. Air mail fro Oz costs about $27AU I think.

Pete

Pete 

Send me one so that I can be convinced and present the part to the SPRING meeting here in Norway.

If I like it - I can be your European representative - although Norway is outside EU.

Rolf