Design and photochops

belfastguzzi

I don't remember this one being shown here before.

It's from a few years ago amidst rumour of a new 1100, 1200 or 1300 sports bike developed from Griso / Norge.

But in fact we got the Stelvio. Adventurers rejoice.

Moto_Guzzi_Sport_1200_001r1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well, don't want to seem to conservative, but at least for me the photoshoped "Tenni" Griso posted in the Tenni section a while ago has been the most matching idea so far. THX Baldini.

grisosport2k.jpg

Hubert

Well, don't want to seem to conservative, but at least for me the photoshoped "Tenni" Griso posted in the Tenni section a while ago has been the most matching idea so far. THX Baldini.

Hubert

For sure.

That other one looks more like a Breva that's been hit by a bus.

grisosport2k.jpg

Hubert

marvellous! B)

• 2 months later...
That's what I want right there! The 8V Special Edition with clip ons. Of course, I can add the clip ons, just need the SE to be available in the US....

I don't really think that you can just add the clip-ons, without changing the tank/bodywork.

grisosport2k.jpg

Hubert

We disagree again. I think that is hideous.

FWIW my mate John in Melbourne has bought an 1100 G and is 'Clip-on and Rearsetting' it as he is uncomfortable with the stock bike, (The bloke's a freak!). I'll see if I can dredge up some pics o what he's doing.

Pete

PS. Just worked out what it reminded me of, a fucking Brahman bull. Ghastly!

grisosport2k.jpg

Hubert

While this photo may be a photoshop, this bike actually exists. I saw one in our local dealer yesterday.....

Brahman bull is right, but in a good way. I have always thought the 750-S/S3 had the look of a young and muscular Brahman, too.

This starved brahman crap is ghastly, no doubt. I'd opt for Bull Terrier, or if it must be beef than an example like this one:

Rumdeuter_178739.jpg

And yes, you're right Greg, the 750S was one of the all time climax points in Guzzi history. Not the V7 Sport and not the LM1. 750S with orange stripes.

Hubert