First Annual BC/Alaska Rally

Some crazies are coming down the Cassiar to meld in Hyder, AK on May 30.

Some other lameasses're thinking of heading north at the same time to meet them in Hyder AK/Stewart B C.

If any of you roving Canadians might be up for the meet-up, let me know so I can print up enough T-shirts . . .

• 3 weeks later...
Some crazies are coming down the Cassiar to meld in Hyder, AK on May 30.

Some other lameasses're thinking of heading north at the same time to meet them in Hyder AK/Stewart B C.

If any of you roving Canadians might be up for the meet-up, let me know so I can print up enough T-shirts . . .

I'm in Houston B.C. which is not to far from Stewart and you will have to pass through here on your way up,i have 2002 V11 Le Mans,maybe let me know when you'll be coming through and we could hook up,though i'm not sure i can make it yet.

Stu.

I am spreading the word with the StadaVarious gang here in the Fraser valley and may have 3 or 4 prospects already!

I've already been Hyderized about 20 years ago so I am safe. It wasn't at all safe when i did it!

Yes i know what you mean with the hyderized thing,i was up there many years ago also we had the Alaska King Crab dinner at the King eddy hotel and went over to hyder for the 190 proof,i through down a couple then the crab decided it wanted to exit my body,"nuff said",i made it half way across the dance floor running for the washroom felt like a real pillock and what a waste of good crab to the rest of the evening was uneventfull.

Greg thanks,just give me an ETA and i'll make my plans on that,i am off work that two weeks but had allready made plans to be somewhere else,we're only working a three day week right now so i might not be going anywhere but sure would like to fit this in if i could.

Stu