Ballabio Turn Signal Options

Benny

I own a 2005 Ballabio. I want to change the turn signals and go for a smaller option. However they are mounted with 6mm bolts (as alot of you would know!)

Does anyone know where I can source turn signals that come with 6mm studs and (same wiring set up) and that are smaller than the standard ones??

I'm not real keen on "tapping" out the existing mounting holes if I can help it...

Or the other alternative is to replace the cracked front turn signal lense after a recent trip to the World Supers at Phillip Island. Can anyone help me with sourcing one for my Ballabio?? They are clear lenses...

Or the other alternative is to replace the cracked front turn signal lense after a recent trip to the World Supers at Phillip Island. Can anyone help me with sourcing one for my Ballabio?? They are clear lenses...

The clear lenses/indicators are the same as the ones used on the aprilia tuonos. Triumphs also use similar, easy enough to get on fleabay

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
The clear lenses/indicators are the same as the ones used on the aprilia tuonos. Triumphs also use similar, easy enough to get on fleabay

Gary

Thanks Gary. Got a pair off ebay for about 30 bucks Australian. Problem solved!!

Ben