Mirror improvements?

Guest IanJ

• 1 month later...

IanJ, I also would like to see more than my elbows in my LeMans' mirrors, but I don't want to use bar-end mirrors (I just don't think they look right on the LeMans). So I'm considering replacing the stock mirrors with slightly longer ones like those shown below. These are for a Suziki GSXR 750, but according to my dealer they will fit the LeMans. If anyone is interested, they're available from Lockhart Philips, part number 108-119. $29 a pair.

SPIEGEL-GSX-R-ALTERN.jpg

Guest marcialc

These are adjustable Napolean black chrome mirrors. $28 each. They're actually made as bar end mirrors, but with a little tweaking (hacksaw and file) fit perfectly into the mount on the brake lever. Very little vibration.

post-5-1034460785_thumb.jpg

Guest marcialc

yeah, gotta thank Mike Stewart for the idea. The right side mirror vibes just a little bit, the left side is solid. I really like the finish of the mirrors and the ability to adjust the mirror on the fly is great....plus you can take the rubber sleeve that comes with the mirror and make some rubber washers... :rolleyes: and they're great in a tuck :helmet:

post-5-1034552567_thumb.jpg