N

gstallons

NOTE: It tends to be less effective if you drill holes in your tires, Dave. :P

I'd recommend filling the tires with something with even larger molecules than Nitrogen to quell possible leaks from drill bits. Perhaps inject left over silicone from the cush drive job.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually used to put about 40 gallons of water in the tractor tires back on the farm. Gives the tractor a bit of weight so it gets better traction.

Better use blue food coloring Slavomir. After all, the sky is blue, so air has to be blue....right?

Which highlights the importance of checking your pressure often, and reinflating.

How about replacing the oil in my dampener with nitrogen ... or will this give me a headache after a tank slapping ..?

wouldn't mercury make a better dampening liquid? :huh:

Oh, look out now Ben. You have committed a sin. The thread is about to turn into an English lesson.

what you talking about, looks right to me *snicker snicker* ^_^

I'm quite surprised the English police have not drawn their weapons on you over the dampening / damping issue.

I was nearly hung a couple of years ago over it. Barely escaped with my life. :o

I'm quite surprised the English police have not drawn their weapons on you over the dampening / damping issue.

I was nearly hung a couple of years ago over it. Barely escaped with my life. :o

no I edited it to reflect the correct scientific verb.

Guest ratchethack

Gotta watch those English police.

post-1212-1242949152.jpg

They can be brutal, you know. :o