The Ulster, May 2009

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jaap

I can't open that link

'The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.'

Did you see my query about the Gallery? Do photos have to be uploaded to the gallery or can they be entered as links?

'I created a gallery, as this thread will soon burst.

Do pictures have to be uploaded, rather than linked?

I tried to link to a Flickr url but it wouldn't post.'

Does someone know what happend to V11UK (I hope I remember is ID correctly)? He and his wife (Helen?) used to join every meeting, not only on your island, all over Europe I think. Are they alright?

Hubert

155.jpg

It's a shame, seeing the young'uns being pushed aside in the scrum for ice cream! :o

:lol:

It's nice to see the smiling faces of people enjoying themselves. Wish i could have been there. Maybe next year :D

It's a shame, seeing the young'uns being pushed aside in the scrum for ice cream!

Dirty great leather jacketed biker bully-boys! Just look at them.

And just look at some of the other stuff that they got up to (and this is only the stuff they did in public). Imagine the rest!

3563486111_0714633d3a.jpg

Actually we talked about them at the Ulster meeting. From the records his last visit to this forum was in January. I'll send him an e-mail

Doing the Dlaing thing here and replying to my own post... :D

Just received an email from V11UK. He and his wife Jane are both doing well. Chris sold his V11 last year and is now completely submerged in the Buell subculture... but they still have their Brevas.

...is now completely submerged in the Buell subculture... but they still have their Brevas.

Nice to hear that. But what will they do with their Brevas, now that they've switched over to the dark side? Chris probably gives a nice pic on his Buell, the bike so short and he so tall and thin :grin:

Hubert

Nice to hear that. But what will they do with their Brevas, now that they've switched over to the dark side? Chris probably gives a nice pic on his Buell, the bike so short and he so tall and thin :grin:

Hubert

Just remember that inside every Breva there is something sporty trying to escape :-D even though the rider may be Capt Slow. lol.

thanks for a great ulster rally david and everyone who i met.

Steve aka Stevo

Bury St. Edmunds

GB

• 1 month later...