Rosso Mandello register

muddy1100

Gday all,

I have searched most of the archive and can only find mention of a thread from some time ago with frame numbers etc.

If you are interested in adding your bike to a register I will collate, please either send me a PM or reply here - feel free to add

whatever detail you wish i.e. frame number, release number etc. I plan to upload the tally from time to time - let's see how many we can find!

Thanks for whatever time you spend on this,

Cheers,

mud

I have #74, if you want the frame # I can provide that later. Are we only registering the "numbered" Rosso's? Because Guzzi made another 300 or so of them when they noticed that people actually liked & bought the first 300! :lol:

Some of them have been lost to wrecks & I heard of one being burned up in a garage fire. It would be interesting to know how many are left.

• Like 1

I have #74, if you want the frame # I can provide that later. Are we only registering the "numbered" Rosso's? Because Guzzi made another 300 or so of them when they noticed that people actually liked & bought the first 300! :lol:

Some of them have been lost to wrecks & I heard of one being burned up in a garage fire. It would be interesting to know how many are left.

Gday Richard,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I reckon it would be interesting to know how many are out there as well hence my call.

I thought any and all RM owners could get in touch if they so chose - numbered or not - as they are all RM's are they not?

It would be a shame to bin one, but to have one burn would surely break your heart.

Imagine the call to your insurer..."Yeah mate - it was one of 600 in the world, can you replace it?"

Cheers,

mud

• Like 1

Please add mine to the register - it's number is "301". Don't have the frame number handy, but if you need it, let us know. Love this bike, hope I never have to try to match the paint!

#244 here.

Please add mine to the register - it's number is "301". Don't have the frame number handy, but if you need it, let us know. Love this bike, hope I never have to try to match the paint!

:huh: if only the first 300 were numbered how come you got 301

:huh: if only the first 300 were numbered how come you got 301

I got number 301 because I said so, and because I put the damn number on the sides of the frame! :P

I got number 301 because I said so, and because I put the damn number on the sides of the frame! :P

He's just jealous cos he didn't think of it first... I've put you down as #302 Gavo - hope that suits. :lol:

Cheers,

mud

• 2 weeks later...