Rosso Mandello register

muddy1100

I'm about to buy number 003 in Orpund, Switzerland. Number 207 is also for sale in Switzerland.

best.

d.

Gday all,

Thats 10 we've found... 590 to go!

Keep 'em coming

Cheers,

mud

• 3 weeks later...

Another one here in Kansas. I prefer to call mine second edition, not limited edition...lol

Maybe there is something to the vin numbers where we can indirectly number them for the second 300.

Here is the last vin posted with mine second to compare to. Only rhing I don't understand is the "A" vs "2" in my vin #. Maybe destination country?:

ZGUKRAKRA1M114218

ZGUKRAKR21M114265

• 2 weeks later...
I have #74, if you want the frame # I can provide that later. Are we only registering the "numbered" Rosso's? Because Guzzi made another 300 or so of them when they noticed that people actually liked & bought the first 300! :lol:

Some of them have been lost to wrecks & I heard of one being burned up in a garage fire. It would be interesting to know how many are left.

:o It was mine that burnt in the fire.........leaking fuel line under the tank...300 miles from new! ouch!

still have the replacement rosso,lrve it, done 22k now.

Please add mine to the register - it's number is "301". Don't have the frame number handy, but if you need it, let us know. Love this bike, hope I never have to try to match the paint!

Guy on e bay has rosso 'touch in paint' ! I bought some!

Another one here in Kansas. I prefer to call mine second edition, not limited edition...lol

Maybe there is something to the vin numbers where we can indirectly number them for the second 300.

Here is the last vin posted with mine second to compare to. Only rhing I don't understand is the "A" vs "2" in my vin #. Maybe destination country?:

ZGUKRAKRA1M114218

ZGUKRAKR21M114265

rossoandys..ZGUKR 00001M114630 OVER 300 bikes later!!!

Gday all,

Thanks to all who have popped by -

The tally so far...

richard100t #74 Ohio

RHIP #"301" Mn

stormsedge #244 Fla

Gavo #"302" Qld, Aust

muddy1100 #"303" West Aus

sttockport claret #20 UK

cash1000 #"305" NZ

RoyB #89 Ma.

helicopterjim #184 BC

? #185 ?

d-rock #003 Ma

? #207 Switzerland

David_L #"306" Kansas

Karl Von's brother #071 Fla

rossoandy #"307" UK

Keep 'em coming crew!

Cheers,

mud

I was at the AMA races here in Topeka this weekend and ran across another owner. She is one of the head ladies of the AMA. It is one of the "second" 300. I didnt catch where she was from, but she travels with the AMA all across the USA.

I was at the AMA races here in Topeka this weekend and ran across another owner. She is one of the head ladies of the AMA. It is one of the "second" 300. I didnt catch where she was from, but she travels with the AMA all across the USA.

David;

That was no lady, that was Beth Miller, from North Mankato, Minnesota. She bought her Rosso new, and lives about 30 miles away from me. Beth and her husband Joe are great people, and have a garage full of interesting bikes. A few years ago,I joined her and a few other friends on a ride to the Sportbike rally at Perry Sound. I was on a Fundorko at the time, and she rode the RM the 500 miles from Manistique, MI to our home turf without complaint (Beth does not tolerate whiners). The AMA is a better organization with her on board.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Bought one of the second series from Germany last year and registered it here in Finland. There should be five or six of them altogether in the country and strangely enough three of them reside in or near the small town where I live!

Henri

• 4 weeks later...
Hi!

Bought one of the second series from Germany last year and registered it here in Finland. There should be five or six of them altogether in the country and strangely enough three of them reside in or near the small town where I live!

Henri

Good onya Henri!

Are the owners aware of this fantastic resource at their fingertips?

Round 'em up and find those numbers mate!

Cheers,

mud

Just to add to the RM register. Mine is #201 2nd owner, living in Kempsey Australia.

Some touch up paint would be handy as scarlet finger nail polish doesn't quite cut the mustard. Stone chips mainly.

Morris Sod

Some touch up paint would be handy as scarlet finger nail polish doesn't quite cut the mustard. Stone chips mainly.

Have seen precisely what you're looking for on eBay. Enter "Moto Guzzi V11" and start scrolling down to

international sellers listings. At least that is here in the U.S., don't remember if it's local for you.