Rosso Mandello register

muddy1100

#266 here in Franklin TN, it came with a framed ceritificate and numbered side covers, 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Franklin , that's where all the rich people live ?

yes but most of them dont ride Moto Guzzi's

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, gstallons said:

Does that make you better or worse ?

Just proves I often make bad choices

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a Rossi mandello color matched Magni fairing kit with bars and fitting instructions for sale, pm with offers 

#90 has a Magni fairing that I bought from Italy in the late 2000's. Fitting was straightforward, I don't remember it being anything out of the ordinary. I don't think you would be able to use regular handlebars without significantly reshaping the fairing.

I had two places attempt to color match the factory paint and neither were to my liking so I just went with black. I think original color is a silver base with the red sprayed over it. We tried many combinations to no avail.

BK

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi all, number 221 resides in Mildura Australia , recently purchased from Perth . I can't seem to attach a photo atm. It's saying my photo is too many MBs . Any advice would be appreciated.🙂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TJH said:

Hi all, number 221 resides in Mildura Australia , recently purchased from Perth . I can't seem to attach a photo atm. It's saying my photo is too many MBs . Any advice would be appreciated.🙂

Best method is to host your images ( I use and only trust imgzeit )and "copy Image Location" to post onto this site. LuckyPhil (also in Australia) seems to have the resizing and uploading to this website down cold.  Not sure how he does it . . .

I just open the picture in windows 10, use the Resize feature shown in the menu on the right top ( where you see … which says ""show more"" when you put the cursor over it) then the drop down menu has Resize in it. Choose the smallest size (.25Mp ) when the picture is open and save it to a new name. Then upload to this site.

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2020 at 8:05 AM, docc said:

Best method is to host your images ( I use and only trust imgzeit )and "copy Image Location" to post onto this site. LuckyPhil (also in Australia) seems to have the resizing and uploading to this website down cold.  Not sure how he does it . . .

I just open the image in Paint docc then in the top left click resize which presents horizontal and vertical boxes showing 100%. I just change the first box to 90% and it automatically changes the other box to the same. Then when you hit the X it asks if you want to save the image in the new format which you say yest to. Most of my images go from 2.3mb to 900 odd kb.

Then I upload to my album and then just copy image from there into my post like you taught me docc.

Ciao 

• Thanks 1