Welcome to the Danish summer.....

tikkanen

As I sit here at work totally depressed and ready to slice both wrists I just wanted to show you guys some pics of the Danish summer.

We've had two (2) months of rain in 24 hours!! Jeeeeeezuz........

Check out this link and join the club of winter depressed Danes....

Søren

As I sit here at work totally depressed and ready to slice both wrists I just wanted to show you guys some pics of the Danish summer.

Søren

I'm allready in that effing club... :(

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - breathe - hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Sorry fellas, couldn't help myself. Mind you 47C and 98% humidity here in the Wet season is no laughing matter.

Hope it clears soon so you can get out and about without a wetsuit!

Cheers,

mud

Søren

When are you moving to Switzerland so i can plan my next visit? B)

Well I read that post and thought what a nice summer we are having until today riding in thunder, lightning, hail, heavy rain, flooding, isn't it fun being a motorcyclist

Was planning to ride up to the Classic TT (track situated near my old farm in the woods: Våler) on friday, torrential rain, north west gale and 6 degrees C put an end to that.

Trickled up through heavy traffic instead and and spent the weekend sitting inside with some logs on the fireplace and danish gold in the glass. This is not summer!

• 3 weeks later...

It's not just Europe. I just got back from a trip to the east coast (US) and it was rain, rain, rain. All the way there and 1/2 the way back. Lovely.

Sorry I was giving ya'll grief earlier- I just got my Karmic Payback.

Here, now don't say we never gave you anything...the low that's been bitin' our arses for the past month has finally moved off the coast of New England and, well, is heading straight for you lot.

BUT! Our next week is warm, clear and dry and you'll have that in a week or so.

What a country, eh? ;)

I'm sitting in a hotel in vietnam at the moment the weather is 34c and the roads are pretty good if a little kaotic but better in the rural regions , my bike is back in oz ,still I'd probably only need the first 2 gears here :lol:

Just back from a week in Sweden, fabulous weather (round Halmstat), hot, just a couple of thunder storms and the some of the best biking roads I have ever ridden. How did it miss you? :o

I'd heard Sweden was "nuthin but trees"

Can you provide a route map?

Yeh, I suppose you are right about the trees but the gentle undulations, twists and turns on a good surface make for great fun. The rides were all local but spirited. The bikes my Highland and a Factory Tuono on the tar and my Highland and a fat GS on the dirt roads. My Guzzi was back at home so I thought details not appropriate. :doh: