Page describing LM ergo mods

Guest IanJ

Great Job Moto International! Pricey, yes, but ergonomics are soooo important.

The Two brother's bars look sweet, and I guess for another $100 you can get even higher! It probably would not take long to switch to higher riser links.

Janusz, it says on the webpage that I'm 6' 1" (188 cm), but I neglected to include my weight, of about 220 lb/100 kg.

dlaing, like I mentioned, I suspect that if you put taller risers on there, the handlebars would hit the fairing when turned to the locks. Of course, that's not an issue on a Sport, but it's pretty important on the Le Mans. ^_^ As it is right now, my hands get slightly crushed under the stock mirrors if I push the handlebars all the way in either direction. (One more reason to remove them in favor of some other mirror location.)

Guest Guest_dlaing

Yah, I was just imagining them on my 2000 V11 Sport.

Thanks, you got me thinking.

I guess you might not have ridden the LeMans enough with stock bars to say whether the vibration is better or worse with these bar. But, Ian, if you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it.

thx

Fair enough. :P

My opinion is that handlebar vibration is unchanged, or practically unchanged, between the two setups.

Also, as far as fitting higher risers, on the Sport you'll still run into the issue that your control cables/wires/tubes may not be long enough. I have the impression that they're just barely long enough for the risers I have.