03, V11

Guest Bruce in Texas

Guest Bruce in Texas

I am not yet a Guzzi owner but will be. I had posted a quetion previously on reliability and appreciate the thought out answers.

I was looking at the Guzzi USA web site today and noticed they have a new for 03, V11 sport. Has some nice features that will no doubt mirror the 03 LeMans. I will most likely keep lurking until I switch bikes to the Guzzi. In the meantime, you may not be many in number but you have a quality board.

By the way, my Triumph Trophy 900 turned over 34K yesterday with nary a problem. Wonderful bike that I may keep and just get the Guzzi or I may trade it.

Bruce (Waiting for the 03's)

Guest Jim in Dublin, OH

Bruce-

This board is a bit quiet but we hvae several boards going. You can try the Topica Guzzi board and the MGNOC board. More BS than you can shake a stick at!!

Jim

Guest jlburgess

Bruce,

I have a Trophy 1200 as well as a V11 Sport. Triumph for winter and two up and the Guzzi for summer solo rides. Keep 'em both!

John

Also, I believe that Ian was compiling a list of known issues. It's somewhere in the threads in this forum, and may make a good checklist of things to be aware of when considering before purchase, or addressing after.

But I'd definitely recommend a test-ride if possible as well... a good long one if the dealer doesn't mind. The Triple is a different ride than the Guzzi... not better, not worse, just different :P

al