British Columbia thinking of invading Washington

The Stradavarious Moto Guzzi Riders from BC are planning a ride to Washington State on September 6th. We will be meeting up in Abbotsford at the Tim Horton's near the Sumas border crossing and then proceeding to Acme, WA for breakfast. From there the plan is not 100% decided but we expect to ride part of the Cascade Loop. Some people may only want to ride as far as Diablo and then return but several have indicated a desire to go as far as Winthrop and then double back and some may travel the entire loop!

We would like to invite any Moto Guzzi riders from Washington and British Columbia to join us! If we have a large crowd meeting up then I am not sure the little restaurant in Acme could handle us (but their breakfasts are soooo good!!) so we could alternately meet somewhere in Sedro-Wooley but these plans will be revised as we get input from the people who wish to attend!

To find out more you can email us at stradavarious@shaw.ca or access the group site at http://groups.google.ca/group/stradavarious .

We are open to suggestions and alternate routes/meeting places as there are many riders who know these areas better than us!!

• 1 year later...

The Stradavarious Moto Guzzi Riders from BC are planning a ride to Washington State on September 6th. We will be meeting up in Abbotsford at the Tim Horton's near the Sumas border crossing and then proceeding to Acme, WA for breakfast. From there the plan is not 100% decided but we expect to ride part of the Cascade Loop. Some people may only want to ride as far as Diablo and then return but several have indicated a desire to go as far as Winthrop and then double back and some may travel the entire loop!

We would like to invite any Moto Guzzi riders from Washington and British Columbia to join us! If we have a large crowd meeting up then I am not sure the little restaurant in Acme could handle us (but their breakfasts are soooo good!!) so we could alternately meet somewhere in Sedro-Wooley but these plans will be revised as we get input from the people who wish to attend!

To find out more you can email us at stradavarious@shaw.ca or access the group site at http://groups.google.ca/group/stradavarious .

We are open to suggestions and alternate routes/meeting places as there are many riders who know these areas better than us!!

How do you register at Stradavarious? No input fields show on my computer?? I am on a Mac but that should not have any affect. I tried other browsers?