Well just to prove.......

pete roper

I'm a real sucker for punishment I've gone and bought another 8V Griso, in Chatanooga! :lol:

Hence the fact my Scura is for sale. Much though I like the Scura the Griso fits me to a Tee and it was at a price I just couldn't say 'No' to. $8995 and only 170 miles on the clock!

Pete

I'm a real sucker for punishment I've gone and bought another 8V Griso, in Chatanooga! :lol:

Hence the fact my Scura is for sale. Much though I like the Scura the Griso fits me to a Tee and it was at a price I just couldn't say 'No' to. $8995 and only 170 miles on the clock!

Pete

Hey Pete!

Congradulations!!

Cheers

:bier:

Van

I only know of one "Chatanooga" and it ain't in Bungendore.

When would that put you here in Tennessee/USA? And is there any chance of buying you an ale?

(Chatanooga is a couple hundred miles from here, but it still isn't like popping up in Bungendore (sounds like something that could happen to Harry Potter).

oh, Gawd, yer not having it shipped? :o

oh, Gawd, yer not having it shipped? :o

Don't be daft: it's a replacement for his Scura, which means it's his U.S. bike for when he's state-side! Much more practical than renting, or trying to ship his own Griso [& then trying to bring it back home; something about very restrictive policies on imports of used vehicles, for fear of exotic hitch-hikers like boll weevils & milk-vetch seeds... ;)]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...