Fly Screen

justmike

Did the bulb, and relay set up. It's definately better, but still sucks compared to my previous bikes. I think I don't like the shape of the reflector, it seems to push the light up too much. Rode my Lemans naked for a few days, and just started looking at possibilities for a "summer " look. We'll see...

Did the bulb, and relay set up. It's definately better, but still sucks compared to my previous bikes. I think I don't like the shape of the reflector, it seems to push the light up too much. Rode my Lemans naked for a few days, and just started looking at possibilities for a "summer " look. We'll see...

Bloody Hell mate. If I tried riding my bike with nowt on I'd freeze me bits off, -7 and 5 inches of snow here! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

They look pretty cool when you take the fairing off and set it up as a naked bike. You'll like the ride too...until you get up to speeds over about 60 or 70 mph. Then you'll be putting the fairing back on.

They look pretty cool when you take the fairing off and set it up as a naked bike. You'll like the ride too...until you get up to speeds over about 60 or 70 mph. Then you'll be putting the fairing back on.

To each their own but my wife and I have no issues with just a little fly screen up to 90 - 100 mph constant and occasional spells above that. Of course we would never go that fast on the street ^_^

To each their own but my wife and I have no issues with just a little fly screen up to 90 - 100 mph constant and occasional spells above that. Of course we would never go that fast on the street ^_^

Oh a fly screen like the one on my Rosso or the various other v11 sports does a great job of deflecting wind. I was talking about going completely without any screen or fairing at all. I like the look of the bare headlight and the extra wind is fine for around town and the shorter trips. Its just on the freeway where you really want some sort of screen in front of you.

• 11 years later...

Reviving thread, as an initial search from iPhone didn’t give me other hot thread leads on this...

for v11 sport fly screens, to add one, what’s the scoop on whether they’re available, options, etc.

I’ll watch eBay, but assuming there are other options folks have figured out they like.  And I’ll search more forum content, but title searches didn’t give me much yet....

cheers

3 hours ago, Gmc28 said:

Reviving thread, as an initial search from iPhone didn’t give me other hot thread leads on this...

for v11 sport fly screens, to add one, what’s the scoop on whether they’re available, options, etc.

I’ll watch eBay, but assuming there are other options folks have figured out they like.  And I’ll search more forum content, but title searches didn’t give me much yet....

cheers

Do you want OEM,  re-pop or???

Here's a 2000> Ducati Monster flyscreen in carbon w/shield for a C-note.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362797351233?epid=1023026675&hash=item5478684141:g:ZlgAAOSwuMZZBfoK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any hot tips on where to source stucchi (Luigi?) screens?  Web search is bringing up a lot of nebulous stuff.  

8 hours ago, Gmc28 said:

Any hot tips on where to source stucchi (Luigi?) screens?  Web search is bringing up a lot of nebulous stuff.  

Have you checked directly with Stucchi Luigi? (Although I am not finding the V11 fairing on their website . . .O

https://officinestucchi.it/en/

Thx docc-

i had come up with another web address, apparently and older one, that was a dead end.  That one works.
MGcycles appears to be a dealer, but almost nothing listed in stock. 
 Grazie!

• Like 1