2003 Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100

Reminds me of my friend Thom Irwin's Ghezzi, "el Chupacabra" altho' as I recall his had the blue bodywork and black frame [but my remembry plays funny trix sometimes... ;) ]

Beautiful bikes, too bad Guzzi never saw fit to bring G&B's designs in-house & make them official production [& therefore, affordable! <_>

:thumbsup:

one doesn't see it on the picture above, but the pictures on Ebay show it well: this bike's paint scheme seem to have been inspired from the Ghezzi-Zebulon 4 valves JMM had built.

Looks like another great bike up for auction.

Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100

BgUG7B2kKGrHqIH-DgEsLchdEKBLEphIP0g.jpg

A few months ago I sent a letter to Guiseppi Ghezzi requesting info on purchasing a bodywork 'kit' of the Supertwin. He said they probably wouldn't do it, instead offering the current kit they have. Clearly this is the nicest looking Ghezzi - Brian made, simply brilliant looking. Where can somebody get panels like this?????

Steve

Hi Steve,

do you mean the fiberglass work ? If so Airtech does it.

MOTOGB2~1.jpg

I don't know how you could fit that on a Guzzi frame tho.

Now, Bruno does a Monza kit which looks great, and is to be fitted on a V11.

SportMonza.png

Hi Steve,

do you mean the fiberglass work ? If so Airtech does it.

MOTOGB2~1.jpg

I don't know how you could fit that on a Guzzi frame tho.

Now, Bruno does a Monza kit which looks great, and is to be fitted on a V11.

SportMonza.png

I have looked at this kit. I'm not really keen on it, most is good, but the headlight set up to me is weird. If I'm going to pay this amount of money for a body kit, I want the best looking style G-B has made, and the Supertwin is it. I guess I wait and hope.

Steve

Reserve not met

I'm not surprised. Whenever you seem them beauty popping up here and there, the owners are always hoping for too high.

It's a great bike to ride and beautiful to look at, but it's not a safe high return investment (yet ?)

(for all i care).

The ones that were sold in europe are around the 10-12k euro

that much ? I am surprised !

But then again mine has done 50.000 kms and can't surely be seen as a pristine model no more :)

cool indeed ! was it new ?

(for those not in the known of such frivolious and niche details, a Folgore is a buffed-up Supertwin with race exhausts and associated eprom, OZ wheels, probably the special dashboard and a Ohlins shock at the back)