first Dutch Guzzi Track Day

guznax

Hi Guys,

On Monday the 5th July 2010, the Dutch Moto Guzzi Club organizes the first Dutch Guzzi Trackday.

Our website is www.guzzitrackday.nl. The site is still only in Dutch, but in the next weeks it will also be available in English and German.

The Guzzitrackday will be on the brand new track of Mettet in Belgium.

There site is www.circuit-mettet.be

All Guzzi’s in good technical condition can participate. Standard exhausts or exhausts with dB killers will be required. Other Italian Motorcycle Brands will be welcome as well and can also register in the following way.

Register:

The Dutch Guzzi Club coöperates with the Belgian organisation Trackdays.be

You can register for the trackday through the following English link:

http://www.trackdays.be/eng/days/eng_10met0507.htm

Important note:

1. Please fill in in the ‘remarks’-field that it regards the Guzzi Track Day;

2. Please mail your e-mail confirmation to guzzitrackday@gmail.com

We look forward to see a lot of people from outside Holland ta make it an International Day.

I have attached an example of the A0-poster.

It will be fun!!

Regards,

Xander, Holland

ps: This announcement is also made on Dutch, Belgian, German, the Centauro- and Wildguzzi-Forum

A0_poster_Moto_Guzzi_Trackday__5th_july__klein.jpg

Xander

Sounds like a great event! Would you like me to publicise amongst the MGCGB? It's not too far from the ferry ports.

Cheers

Guy

Of course I would like that!!

The more Guzzi's the better!!

Although the number of places is limited, I booked quite some places.

When my booking is filled very quickly we will probably get extra places, so the quicker Guzzi-drivers register the better.

I have allready 11 bookings from Dutch guys :) .

On Monday the 5th July 2010, the Dutch Moto Guzzi Club organizes the first Dutch Guzzi Trackday.

You shoulda made it on Tuesday... ;)

The Guzzitrackday will be on the brand new track of Mettet in Belgium.

There site is www.circuit-mettet.be

Nice layout; compact, but with a decent amount of variety! :)

circ_01.jpg

If I have a rich relative pass away or win the lottery in the meantime, I'll be there. Unfortunately, barring these infinitesimally likely possibilities, I doubt I'll have the money needed to get me & my bike across the water! Have some extra fun that day for those of us who wish we could attend, O.K? :thumbsup:

Nice layout; compact, but with a decent amount of variety! :)

it's anti-clockwise (always interesting) and they even did a small cork screw like corner

1261669836_MG9171.jpg (don't laugh at the positions on the bikes, this was a preliminary test of the circuit by Stephane Mertens (once a WSBK champ) with t° very near icing...)

Very cool indeed JC ! I'm looking forward to see your bike on its favorite hunting ground.

The Nato. Hmmm. Why not ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's going to be a 95 Db limit for noise regulations. Better put on the OEM exhausts or DB killers...

I would love to go to this and will be on my way from France this weekend but will be on my Triumph.

I understand the little ciruit has a mini corkscrew like Laguna Seca. EDIT- just noticed post above- D'Oh!

May come along and watch!

Cheers

Guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

All places of the Guzzitrackday are fully booked.

From the in total 120 bikes on Mettet, 62 places are booked by Guzzitrackday, from which about 50 (!!) Guzzi's. We are very happy with so many Guzzi-bookings . Than is a lot more than we expected .

We also have some very special bikes; some MGS01's, some Ghezzi's; some old racebikes and even a Nuovo Falcone .

It will be a great day!! :race:

In the years to come we will try to book 'only Guzzi' day with about 120 only Guzzi's or comparable bikes.

We hope to see lots of you joining in the following years.

regards,

Xander