NOS OEM Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro Chin Fairing MINT

GuzziGuy

Hello fellow Guzzi Centuaro owners! Up for auction is an OEM (Original) Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro Chain Fairing on eBay. You Guzzi fans know how rarely these show up used, nevermind brand spanking new!

It came from Moto Guzzi with factory yellow paint as shown. I purchased this body part from a eBay seller that had obtained this brand new and it has never been mounted.

Here was the original description when I purchased it off of eBay back in 2006:

I am offering at auction this yellow chin fairing for Moto Guzzi Centauro. Item is New Old Stock. I received this post-purchase as an option upgrade to my Centauro and never installed it. The fairing has been in original package and on shelf since then. Instructions and all hardware included. 1997 Centauro buyers (new from dealer) received the sport option package for free when the 1998s came out. These are now unobtainable.

Winning bid amount: $370.00

Auction Ended: January 30, 2006

You won’t believe the perfect finish, the paint is so glossy! Hardware and supporting documents included! This 13-year old body part item is 100% mint with a small exception. There is a paint ship towards the back of the fairing (please see picture of me pointing this out). You could easily touch this up.

You will not be dissapointed! The photos shown on eBay have not been edited in ANY way. Please contact me for higher resolution photographs. Picture with chin fairing on motorcycle is for illustration only, that is not the item you are bidding on..that is my bike with another fairing on it!

Again, these are no longer available from the dealership/factory.

Chin Fairing will ship via UPS for $30.00 (I am estimating this is actual cost shipping for item this size) and will include full insurance. I will package this item extremely well to avoid any damage during shipping. If you live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and are willing to travel up to Frisco to pick this item up in person, you can avoid the shipping charge. However, you must pay for the item prior to pickup.

NOTE: Will ship to USA only. Please do not bid if you live outside of United States. I have no way to calculate out of country shipping.

I will accept returns if fairing is returned in the condition shipped within 7 days of receipt.

Any questions? Please feel free to contact me at ericgunrud@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Here is the eBay link:

eBay Link

Thank you!

fair.jpg