V11LeMans.com Continental Meeting 2010

Admin Jaap

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the weather is getting better! Looking forward to it!

See you all on Friday.

You bet! :thumbsup:

Søren

F*ckin Guzzis... what a shame....

Hold it Jaap. Others are running nice and reliable, day for day, year after year. Some obviously don't, in 9 out of 10 cases after the innards were forced to see daylight.

Hubert

Hold it Jaap. Others are running nice and reliable, day for day, year after year. Some obviously don't, in 9 out of 10 cases after the innards were forced to see daylight.

Hubert

true, i am dealing with this problem every two years. This just came little bit earlier I thought it will come.

Better it broke now, than in the middle of Germany :)

Hubert

true, i am dealing with this problem every two years. This just came little bit earlier I thought it will come.

Better it broke now, than in the middle of Germany :)

Pity you can't make it to Sibbe this year, Slavomir, but we'll get the chance to seeing each other next year in Denmark when I arrange the V11 rally.

Good luck with your bike; I do hope that all the spares needed are not in back order as I'm facing this right now. Will travel to Sibbe by CAR (aargh! Sick...) but that's life when your Scura is down and out with a broken spring (not the pawl, it's the spring attached to the shift drum that has gone south).

BR

Søren

it was all going too well.

Stuck in Bayeux, normandy, lovely place. bike lasted about 20 miles from the ferry, before the clutch started slipping. and then gave up. possibly a leak on to the plates....

Anyway, expectme when you see me.

Good luck, Ferguzzi :thumbsup: Hope you'll make it to Sibbe in one piece.

And now to something fantastic: Guess who just has picked up his Scura after nearly two (2!!) months in the garage?? Yeehah! Back on the road again so sod the Beemer; the Scura will fly to Sibbe tomorrow :rolleyes:

Søren