V11LeMans.com Continental Meeting 2010

Admin Jaap

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... a Danish V11 Rally to be held at MC Touring Camp. ...

These Suzuki girls, are they a fixed ingredient of the V11LeMans meetings now :)?

Hubert

Anything is doable as long as you pay, Hubert..... :whistle:

... Anything is doable as long as you pay, Hubert..... :whistle:

Come on, they'd rather pay us - just for having been shown the bright path you're on on a real motorcycle :grin:

In fact, some of us would never have brought a knee down on the tarmac in case they'd ridden something different ...

v11lemans2004kneedownsm.th.jpg

Hubert

...last man home after three weeks & 6458km Normandy-Sibbe (Jollygoodjollygood :grin: !!)- Mandello

-Kari-

You are a hard man, Kari! True sisu :notworthy::thumbsup:

Hope you had a pleasant trip all the way to Mandello and back to Finland despite the horrible weather forecast. A true Iron Butt you are!

Hope to see you again next year in either Sibbe and/or Denmark.

BR

Søren

...last man home after three weeks & 6458km Normandy-Sibbe (Jollygoodjollygood :grin: !!)- Mandello

Sorry Kari, but I'm technically not home yet! Bikes still in France, I'm picking it up next week.

I hope...

Sorry Kari, but I'm technically not home yet! Bikes still in France, I'm picking it up next week.

I hope...

:whistle: Nearly last.. -Good luck with new clutch :thumbsup:

There was about 30 cars & scooters at park place, so maybe they build new Guzzi`s ? playing cards ? tasting chianti ?

I hope...

Good luck with the Tenni, Fergal, and watch out for Belgian cars on lonely motorways, nudge, nudge :oldgit:

Best of luck

Søren