Eddi - V11 LM - D

Kari Viitanen - Finland

Conny Kingma - NL - SV650

Fedde Kingma - NL - SV650

Geoff & Heather - UK

Luhbo - V11S - D

Jaap Veldhorst - G&B Sport Monza - NL

If you have plans to come over to Sibbe, please let me know: jaap v11lemans.com

More info on the meeting: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15467

Edited by Admin Jaap

• 5 months later...

Above is the most up-to-date list of people that are coming. Could you please let me know if this still is correct? Paul at La Chaussee would also like to know who will join us at the BBQ on saturday evening.

And if you're not on the list and you want to come... Let me know!

Coming! And 'yes, please' for the BBQ :food:

Cheers

Søren

i'll be coming on saturday, have some lunch and a few kms with you guys then ride home early evening so no BBQ for me :)

Yes Conny is definitely coming- and she will be joined by her brother Fedde (she has yet to tell Paul he will be sharing the room with her).

Both Conny and Fedde ride SV650 Suzukis (cough).

Both would like BBQ please.

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

Slight change of plans, as I'm coming on my own. Yessir to the barbecue.

Plan is I'm taking the bike over to heathrow , leaving it there while I go to work, then pick it up on wednesday 1sep. then ferry to cherbourg and spend the day checking out dday stuff,spend the night there somewhere. Then up up to bruges and spend the night. because i like the beer. then off to hollandland, arrive friday afternoon sometime.

Should be fun!

Slight change of plans, as I'm coming on my own. Yessir to the barbecue.

Plan is I'm taking the bike over to heathrow , leaving it there while I go to work, then pick it up on wednesday 1sep. then ferry to cherbourg and spend the day checking out dday stuff,spend the night there somewhere. Then up up to bruges and spend the night. because i like the beer. then off to hollandland, arrive friday afternoon sometime.

Should be fun!

Hi Ferg

can you give me some details? What time is the Cherbourg ferry that you are taking and when are you coming back and by what route?

I'm in a dilemma as to what to do.I have all sorts of difficult situations with work including major things that HAVE to be done at the beginning of September. At the moment I am so exhausted that I can hardly stand up. While I want to get to the continent, the problem is the extra time that it takes to get there from Northern Ireland and to get back. Energy-wise, it might be more bearable to travel with someone else. I need to go to Leipzig the following week and had wondered about staying on and riding there, but really it's not going to work because of the extra time away from work.

D