And now that I have read it on the Internet, it is FACT. Naturally, let's verbosely and vehemently disagree, at length on some inane detail, preferably in the middle of an unrelated thread. <_>

Oh, and with some name calling too. :thumbsup:

No, wait. You have to quote sources to have your theory regarded as fact. It doesn't matter that the source you quote is the Foundation for MissInformation, you need sources damn it.

The more you think you know, the less objective you are

The more facts you find, you forget or dismiss the ones that don't agree with you

The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens.

it is just a theory mind you. :whistle:

Your bang on with that. There was a man called Richard Feinmann who was a great man - to paraphrase him: the more I learn the more I realise I don't know - well it wasn't probably any of those words he used but..."Surely You're Joking Mr Feinmann" - worth a read.

KB

Your bang on with that. There was a man called Richard Feinmann who was a great man - to paraphrase him: the more I learn the more I realise I don't know - well it wasn't probably any of those words he used but..."Surely You're Joking Mr Feinmann" - worth a read.

KB

you're

bang on with that (sic)

<_>

KB

Way before Richard Feynman there was Isaac Newton:

“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

“I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”

“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.”

you're

bang on with that (sic)

<_>

Hey, hey, HEY now! I thought spelling flames were my bailiwick? ;)

FWIW, I think the internet has broken the word "brake." None of the motorcyclists or shooters online can seem to spell it correctly ["...I hit the breaks..." or "...I installed a muzzle-break..."] Feh. :wacko:

to quote my Dad,

"Vee git to soon old, unde to late wise."

Hi Ben, I missed introducing myself at the brunch, I sat down at the other end of the table but had to leave before everyone else. hope to see ya again sometime!

The more you think you know, the less objective you are

The more facts you find, you forget or dismiss the ones that don't agree with you

The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens.

it is just a theory mind you. :whistle:

The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens.

The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens. The more you pound a point to death, the less everyone else listens.

Wow....... tenacious.

"I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com" "I will not copy/paste anymore on V11LeMans.com"...