V11LeMans.com Swag! (merchandise)

mznyc

Cool idea Jaap & nicely done.

An Italian beer label like Peroni would be fitting although you already put the time in on the Heineken.

I'd be in for one.

Count me in for a black XXL tee.

Any chance of ballcaps with an embroidered logo? 

Pics of the logo coming soon? 

If and when I do this, I'll start with it during summer when I have a bit more free time. And I have to look into different options, Have the merchandise printed myself and make you people pay upfront or use a service like CafePress. The latter is easier, but I can't say I'm convinced on quality. I'll make a couple more designs so you have a choice.

On a related note, but an aside: I wonder whatever happened to that fella that used to do the cartoon renderings of various bikes? One would see his shirts on eBay every so often in the early 2000s, then I think the manufacturers gave him some grief and he quit.

I still have one, very faded, that I like quite a bit. It has the cartoon silver V11 on the front breast and large across the back. The cartoon(of all the bike models) has a lowrider/stretched bulbous... well "cartoon" look, but is still faithful to the real bike's proportions. All the bike models were really good, like any good cartoonist capturing the essence of the subject.

I did a quick Google, but amazingly it wasn't anywhere to be found anymore.

That was and is a great t-shirt. I wish those were around.

I'd pick up another V11lemans.com shirt one of these days when they become available again, particularly if they helped fund the site a little.

Al

Is this the one you're talking about?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADULTS-OR-KIDS-T-SHIRT-MOTO-GUZZI-SPORT-V11-1030-/290563503178?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item43a6ef344a

Well I had a couple of hours to spend and came up with this idea for a forum t-shirt. Whaddayouthink?

I vote no. Call me an old prude but promoting sport bike riding and beer in the same breathe or logo is not an image I want to be a part of

I don't drink-and-ride, but I do ride. And I drink.

The logo looks fun to me as long as whomever it belonged to originally doesn't get their lawyers in a knot.

An alternate logo for respectable types would be a good idea. Something tasteful. Black and red is always good for that!  ;)

Outside Italy (and maybe Brooklyn :grin: ) hardly anybody knows Peroni or any other italian beer brands, and be honest, it's not what they're known for... :whistle:

Oh shoot, now I've started a beer discussion! :homer:

If hardly anyone knows Peroni (v popular at Pizza Express here in UK), then Birra Moretti's well out of the zone is it? Personally, I quite like it...

Cool idea Jaap & nicely done.

An Italian beer label like Peroni would be fitting although you already put the time in on the Heineken.

I'd be in for one.

+1

I like the concept & I'd buy one

Oh shoot, now I've started a beer discussion! :homer:

Mmmmmmm ... beeeeeeer!!

I really like the Heineken version. The best of all would be a personalized logo so each one of us gets their own favourite beer but ........

Do we now select beer for the currency when we next send you some PayPal funds?

• Like 1