V11LeMans.com Swag! (merchandise)

mznyc

Here's a few more thoughts on a possible design.  I bought this t-shirt a while back because the design on the front is a little like the LeMans.  Something similar to this with a Guzzi jug in the artwork would be cool.

IMG_41541.jpg

Jaap's designs below are really nice but I'd like them more if the Guzzi head and cylinder could somehow be incorporated so the bike would look less generic.

post-757-0-81409900-1372163918.jpg

If I had some kind of graphics software (and 1/10th of Jaap's talent) I'd take a shot at it.

I attached what I think is a good pic of a LeMans that could be a good basis for a design.

All that said I still love the beer label design!

xl+2004_moto_guzzi_v11_le_mans_rosso+front_side_lean_view.jpg

Lot's of nice designs here.  Good work guys.  I like them all but this is my favorite so far;

post-2086-0-12119500-1372268442.jpg

[AOL]

D'accordo!

[/AOL]

;)

Lot's of nice designs here.  Good work guys.  I like them all but this is my favorite so far;

[AOL]

D'accordo!

[/AOL]

;)

This is nicely executed although I think the point is it needs to have "v11lemans.com" on it. ;-)

• 3 months later...

Had to toss my old V11LeMans shirt Andy York gave me back when. Time to get a new one!

I like the Guinness knock off, but not fond of the "Extra Grunt" phrase, preferring "CON BRIO" or something suitably Italian.

Agreed with DanM, the rendering shows a dot com which is not V11LeMans.com?

At this point, it would be neat to see this move ahead. Merchandising and shipping can be a lot of work, so maybe not worth the hoops-lah?

• 2 weeks later...

[AOL]

D'accordo!

[/AOL]

;)

This is nicely executed although I think the point is it needs to have "v11lemans.com" on it. ;-)

I'd buy a short or long sleeved T with this logo!

• 2 months later...

I found a local shirt maker who make them cheap enough to break even on a $25 shirt with shipping but am currently cash poor to do a run of a 100 shirts.If no one else picks up the gauntlet,I'll do the run when the cash comes in.Liking a lot of the ideas presented! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Colorado Timberline is a great place to order shirts.  They will make em with an inkjet style printer so they don't feel like a sticky patch from the inside and they are very affordable in small batch runs.  I use em for an event my crew and I put on every year in Ouray, Colorado.  Oh, and the printing holds up well in the wash.

• 3 months later...