V11LeMans.com Swag! (merchandise)

mznyc

:bbblll::D

There really is no "old logo" stuff anymore. I produced exactly as you ordered in 2007 (?). So no resurfacing of old stock!

Another attempt to drive the price up. :whistle:

I'm on to you. :D

Talk to MZNYC. As they say over here: "It's his party!" and he can use the V11LeMans.com logo freely. There is no money in it for me.

And because it is hard to see if you are just pulling my chain or being serious please let me know off board... :rolleyes:

And because it is hard to see if you are just pulling my chain or being serious please let me know off board... :rolleyes:

Prior post edited for clarification

A few smilies can make a difference.

Cheers!

Uh, let's keep those "smilies" to a absolute minimum. Remember, we have that "Badass Biker" image to uphold :grin:

Also, I believe I got one of the last, if not the last of the old shirts. Thanks again Jaap, wearing it as I type this :notworthy::mg::wub:

As I said in the original post the final logo must be approved by Jaap before we can make a sample.That is still ongoing.When that happens I will post a picture.

But for the imaginative,picture a tee shirt or fleece with the current logo. :D

In the redundant redundancy department,I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE OR EXPECT TO MAKE A PROFIT.I won't do it if I,or the members feel that it is cost prohibitive.

Now that some numbers are coming in I'll have an idea of how many of us are interested.I'll wait a week or two, by then most active members will have seen the thread and post their desires,..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thecreme.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/heather_graham_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thecreme.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/snap-flash/&usg=__GVoBYS-vmD8ehjDT3OqL-AKN5VM=&h=768&w=1024&sz=93&hl=en&start=16&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Br-sqtzrPp5JYM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dheather%2Bgrahm%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1

Uh I mean preferences,.. :blush:

@$20 for a SS Tee shirt,silkscreened small logo on breast and larger back logo.

@$25 for a long sleeved TS ""

@40 for a pullover fleece with a small embroidered logo on breast.

Color options would probably Black or Italian red

Please let me know size,color,item preference,

Uh, can we get a front zip cardigan style fleece, in lieu of the pullover? It's well worth an extra $5 on the price for something that you'll actually wear. I've got enough t-shirts that I can't really see spending on more of'em, but my zip cardigan Timberland sweatshirt sees constant use, much more than I originally conceived it would when I got it. Closet full of pull over sweatshirts that see no use at all now that I've got the zippy. Probably something to do w/ my untreated rotator cuff injury from my accident 5 years ago this coming May, but I just like the convenience...

So, probably an XL LS Tee in red, unless a zip sweatshirt is in the offing. If so, then likely an XL and a Med (mebbe Small?) sweatshirt [matching, for me & the gf ;)]

Also, I believe I got one of the last, if not the last of the old shirts. Thanks again Jaap, wearing it as I type this :notworthy::mg::wub:

See what I mean. Didn't even take long for this "last one" to surface.

Henry, do us a favor, before you put it on Ebay, please wash it. :lol:

Joking aside, Skeeve's suggestion for something other than a pull over or tee is valid.

mcnyc, All money related posts are just jokes. I believe if you are going to the trouble you deserve a profit. I don't think owners of Italian bikes are particularly cheap. Most are willing to pay a fair price for a good product. (of course that doesn't explain why we ride V11s though...)

Great idea! 2*large long sleeved shirt, both colours.

The one fault of the last t shirts was the v11.com logo on the front was a little "busy", and too hard to read.

Maybe keep it a bit simpler? just a thought....

I'd like at least one of each if they look good. T-shirt sizes are the most relative thing in the entire world. Sometimes I can use M, sometimes I need XXL. I tend to rather risk it being a little too large.

What would be expected shipping costs to Europe?