Quat-D Ex-Box For Sale

OldButNotDead

Ready to let go of my Quat-D Ex-Box exhuast system. I had purchased this from RossoPuro for my 2003 V11 Sport; I think it will fit all V11 variants, but it's up to you to determine this for sure. Was ~$1000 new, about $1200 last time I looked, and don't think they are available any more. I'm looking for $450 + shippping.

I rode with this system for a year or two, and was happy with the weight savings and mass centralization, look,and sound. The system is complete (port adapters, headers, muffler, cat, springs) and fully functional. I got a local guy to make some mufflers with good ground clearance, so it's time for the Ex-Box to go.

It could use a little TLC. Before use, I would replace the rivets in the homemade block off plate, as it was beginning to rattle when the system last came off the bike. Alternatively, you could just weld it shut. If you're looking for pretty, some people ceramic coat these things,and that would bring this one back most of the way towards a new appearance. The damaged areas are shown in the photos.

RH front rash.jpg RH rear rash.jpg

Find some tuning data here: Link

Weight and fitment info here: Link

You Tube video (not mine)here:

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Fede said:

Hello,

Is the Quat-D still available by any chance?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Fede

Wow, that's an old post, but I did see @OldButNotDead on here recently, so maybe this tag will help him see your post, Fede!

2 hours ago, docc said:

Wow, that's an old post, but I did see @OldButNotDead on here recently, so maybe this tag will help him see your post, Fede!

All knowing all seeing protector of all things V11, Doc, is correct on multiple counts again.  

That system is long gone.  If it's any consolation, performance wasn't nearly as spunky as I would have liked, it made the bike sound like a car,  and it scraped in hard right-handers.

--OlderButStillNotDeadHoweverDumfoundedAtTheCompleteFaceplantCommonsenseHasTakenAndPrayItGetsBackUpASAP