mistral exhausts

Bogwopit

Hi,Y'all,

would anyone be able to tell me the name of a local Mistral Exhaust dealer in the U.K.?

Also, how can I use all these smiley faces etc. in my posts?I'am a computer gumbie.

many thanks,

Andy Roo.

Hi,Y'all,

would anyone be able to tell me the name of a local Mistral Exhaust dealer in the U.K.?

Also, how can I use all these smiley faces etc. in my posts?I'am a computer gumbie.

many thanks,

Andy Roo.

Hi Andy

Both Motomecca and Corsa Italiana sell them- but you may as well buy direct from Mistral in Italy- send an email to Micheli- he speaks English and will quote you a decent price.

My link

Cheers

Guy

Hi Andy

Both Motomecca and Corsa Italiana sell them- but you may as well buy direct from Mistral in Italy- send an email to Micheli- he speaks English and will quote you a decent price.

My link

Cheers

Guy

Thanks Guy,

I,ll contact mistral monday a.m.

Andy.

A computer newbie (also "nooB"); a computer gumby would be a devoted computer RPG'er ("...he can walk into any book with his pony pal Pokie too...")

Either that or you fell asleep at the keyboard & woke up w/ your hair all flat on on side & poofy on the other! :lol:

As for the smileys, there's a pull-down menu in the compose-a-post window with, oddly enough, a smiley face icon on it. Use that.

Hi Andy,

i had trouble getting Mistral cans over here last year,most of the Guzzi dealers said i could wait 3 to 6 months or longer,in the end i bought a pair of carbon race cans from the 'classic and mechanics show' at Stafford and a fantastic guy in Longton,Stoke on Trent fabricated the link pipes to fit my '03 Scura,did a mega job for not much cash,i think including the cans it cost me £200 and it is unique B)

You can see what they look like on the Scura register,just look for green ninja :rasta:

If you don't mind non Guzzi parts then it might be worth a shot,carbon or titanium cans are quite cheap on evilbay,mine are light as a feather and sound mega :thumbsup: i don't live far from you if you want to see and hear them in the flesh and can pass on the details of the fabricator if you choose that route,

regards GN

DSC00619.jpg

Hi Andy,

i had trouble getting Mistral cans over here last year,most of the Guzzi dealers said i could wait 3 to 6 months or longer,in the end i bought a pair of carbon race cans from the 'classic and mechanics show' at Stafford and a fantastic guy in Longton,Stoke on Trent fabricated the link pipes to fit my '03 Scura,did a mega job for not much cash,i think including the cans it cost me £200 and it is unique B)

You can see what they look like on the Scura register,just look for green ninja :rasta:

If you don't mind non Guzzi parts then it might be worth a shot,carbon or titanium cans are quite cheap on evilbay,mine are light as a feather and sound mega :thumbsup: i don't live far from you if you want to see and hear them in the flesh and can pass on the details of the fabricator if you choose that route,

regards GN

DSC00619.jpg

Thanks for the info.GN.

I agree, your cans installation looks fantastic. I'll be going to the Classic Show at Stafford, so I think I,ll take you up on your offer.Give me a call on 07985 015070, if you don't mind, and i'll arrange to ride up and visit you.

Thanks again,it's very good of you to offer.

many thanks,

Andy Roo.