Owners manual 2002 V11 Lemans

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

hi there how did you go at getting a manual? I had a quick look at oldtractor.com but couldnt see the V11. Look forward to hearing bakc keith

When you go on to 'thisoldtractor.com', click on 'Gregory Benders Moto Guzzi Site', then on the far left side click on 'Moto Guzzi, All other Models'. Page down and on the right hand side click on 'Owners Manuals'. Page down almost all the way to the bottom for the V11's, you'll see the manual downloads there. When you download them, you can either bookmark it, save it to a file, or print the entire thing. (Its really long, so load your paper)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
1 hour ago, kjrowe said:

i did get one for the V11 le mans not a dedicated  tenni man

The 2002 Tenni is the 2002 Lemans. You have the right Workshop (Service) Manual for your Tenni. :thumbsup:

Also, download the Parts Catalog for reference . . . .

Thanks for bumping this old thread up.

I've been on Greg's site  oldtractor.com many times, for my Tontis, CalVin & Griso, but for some reason, I didn't see all the V11 material.

From the instructions above, on the menu on the left and into the spine frame stuff and scroll all the way to the bottom, I found a gold mine, yahoo!

Service Manual, Supplemental Manual, Parts Manual, Electrical Schematic and an Owners Manual.

Watch out we're loaded for bear now,lol

Tks

Kelly

• Haha 1