Suggestions for a replacement Scura screen

eas1rider

Hi, owing to a mishap between my bike, my son and the dog,( so the story goes?). I'm looking for a replacement screen for the Scura. Thankfully there is no other damage as the bike toppled over onto a tool box, wedging itself against it with the screen bearing the weight. Had the bike been parked in it's usual position the outcome may have been worse. (For both the bike and child...). Anybody know where I may be able to source a replacement?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, owing to a mishap between my bike, my son and the dog,( so the story goes?). I'm looking for a replacement screen for the Scura. Thankfully there is no other damage as the bike toppled over onto a tool box, wedging itself against it with the screen bearing the weight. Had the bike been parked in it's usual position the outcome may have been worse. (For both the bike and child...). Anybody know where I may be able to source a replacement?

I have a brand new genuine MG carbon fiber screen. Let me find it and maybe we can work something out.

Hi,

I bought one from my local Guzzi dealer about 6 weeks ago.I'am sure it's still a good number as is the carbon fibre fairing.I've one on order, should be here within a week or so.

I'll give you the part no's if you want.

Andy.

Thanks guys for the info. I've also come across Eagle screens in Australia which make a replacement and may be an option, particularly as Aussie is a little closer to home, making shipping a little cheaper...

The carbon fibre option sounds interesting "orangeokie", let me know if you find it, I may be interested.

Andy, if you have the numbers handy that would also be appreciated as I can flick them through to our guzzi parts guy and see what he comes back with. I haven't considered genuine parts as yet.

The bike is probably shed bound for the next couple of months with winter on it's way. I've a couple of small projects I wish to do on the bike as well as replace the screen.

• 2 months later...

Hi, is anybody able to confirm for me that the screens Gustafsson list for a V11 Sport will indeed also fit the Scura. Some of the pictures on their website appear to differ from what I'm looking at off the bike, could just be the angle of the photo maybe?

Motomecca (UK) http://www.motomeccaspares.com

Corsa Italiana (UK) http://www.corsaitaliana.com

Teo Lamers (NL) http://www.tlm.nl

Agostinis (Italy) http://www.guzzitalia.com

All above hold good amount of MG stock & do mail order. Be worth asking.

Part # is stamped on Scura screen: MG 01 57 72 40, tho I would confirm that against part w/shop if you order.

Thanks guys for the info. I've also come across Eagle screens in Australia which make a replacement and may be an option, particularly as Aussie is a little closer to home, making shipping a little cheaper...

The carbon fibre option sounds interesting "orangeokie", let me know if you find it, I may be interested.

Andy, if you have the numbers handy that would also be appreciated as I can flick them through to our guzzi parts guy and see what he comes back with. I haven't considered genuine parts as yet.

The bike is probably shed bound for the next couple of months with winter on it's way. I've a couple of small projects I wish to do on the bike as well as replace the screen.

I have it at home. Comes with the clear windscreen. $250 plus shipping.

Thank you for that, I've sent you through an email via your profile page.

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD