Power COmmander Maps

Phil Rusted

Hi there,

I recently had some excellent advice from a number of you on the problems with my Le Mans running absurdly rich.

That is now cured thanks to trying it with the stock ECU and then with reprogramming the power commander to the correct map for the Mistral Cans and cross over pipe.

Now I am getting ready to travel to Belgium for a track day and need to put back on standard pipes. Had the power commander set to standard pipes and air filter and there was a HUGE FLAT SPOT at 3-5000 revs, just where you need overtaking power.

Does anyone have any POWER COMMANDER MAPS for STANDARD PIPES AND AIR FILTER that remove this flat spot???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also - I have to programme the PC3 away from the bike as I dont have a laptop and cant get the bike in the living room......

Thanks

Phil Rusted

Thanks for that Hubert,

I already have those ones but was wondering if anyone had figured out a better one for a stock set up to remove that awful flat spot.

Thanks

Phil Rusted

You can tweak the map in the rpm and throttle ranges you are having an issue with to see if it helps.

There are other maps out there, I believe there are a few on this site in the map thread as well as Todd from GuzziTech has a lot of experience with Power Commander maps for the v11. But what works well for one Guzzi may not work as well for another as Guzzi's are hand made and have a bit more variance from bike to bike. That is the advantage of having a map made for your bike. It is well worth the money if you can find someone with experience with air cooled twins. Plus with the stock cans on there may end up being a flat spot that you can not quite get to go away due to the compromised design of the stock cans.