V11 Le Mans for sale

Phil Rusted

I have now decided that it really has to go.

[url=http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/philrusted/Moto%20Guzzi%20Le%20Mans/]

Heart breaking stuff as this is by far my favourite bike to date. We all know about the interesting handling (improved with BT014 tyres) and the amazing engine, not to mention that beautiful sound when you get your head behind the fairing and open the throttle....

Anyway, I am getting all bleary eyed and talking myself out of selling it.

It must go though, new business set up and not going as well as perhaps I had thought it would, time to realise some capital and then hopefully return to a Guzzi in a few years when the business is making me a compfortable income.

Registered in 2004, year of manufacture also listed as 2004 on registration document although some on here seem to think it is a 2002 model.

Either way it is in mint condition apart from a couple of scratches on the rear end / hugger from trying to fit that bloody luggage rack!!!

Comes with PC3, Mistral pipes and crossover, standard pipes and a cunning bespoke pillion peg set up. Check the photos.

Price - £4750.00 but open to sensible offers.

Brand new BT014 tyres

Cheaper than the others ofr sale in UK at moment as there are only 2 I can find, both of which are older and more expensive.

If you want to have a look / ride etc, give me a call on 07900 808512

Photos on Phot Bucket, tried to insert link but it may not have worked, copy and paste this into your browser though.......

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/philrusted/Moto%20Guzzi%20Le%20Mans/

Bike is in Suffolk, UK

Thanks

Phil Rusted

RIMG1066.jpg