rear hugger pictures

Guest jimjib

So, what do you think of the fit/finish of the hugger then? The photos look pretty good :D

How do you think it compares with the quality/finish of say, the carbon instrument panel? I find that the finish and depth of the clear-coat/resin on the instrument panel on the Scura/LeMans is very very good, and quite classy.... but often, many aftermarket carbon items seem to skimp on this, and the finish rapidly deteriorates in the Sun, etc... how does the hugger compare in this respect?

The reason I ask such a particular question is that I would like the hugger to more-or-less match the stock/OEM carbon items like the instrument panel....

Anyway, thanks so much for the photos, and I'll be very interested to hear your detailed review and thoughts on the hugger!

al

Guest jimjib

Its a pretty close match but the finish is not as good. Looks like when the clear coat was applied, some particles got trapped. I left back ends of the plastic swing arm covers on and just overlaid the carbon over

that...which was a little strange but I didn't like the look without the covers.

I don't understand why they didn't just copy the original hugger....very strange