In that other 24/7 topic, I don't know why I briefly thought that Minister Roper should be made Prime Minister of AustriaLand. That would be terrible, certainly for the good burghers of Sydney and all outlying areas and possibly for the whole world. I suppose there had to be one slight flaw in what was otherwise a perfectly argued post.

Clearly the person most fit the task is ADMIN JAAP. Yes, AJ for Prime Minister!

Things would be looking up for The World: Arnold Schwarzenegger running California, Admin Jaap ruling Austrailyar... we would just need someone to hold the rest of the globe together, in between those places. Oh I know:

Minister Roper for King of All England.

In that other 24/7 topic, I don't know why I briefly thought that Minister Roper should be made Prime Minister of AustriaLand. That would be terrible, certainly for the good burghers of Sydney and all outlying areas and possibly for the whole world. I suppose there had to be one slight flaw in what was otherwise a perfectly argued post.

Clearly the person most fit the task is ADMIN JAAP. Yes, AJ for Prime Minister!

Things would be looking up for The World: Arnold Schwarzenegger running California, Admin Jaap ruling Austrailyar... we would just need someone to hold the rest of the globe together, in between those places. Oh I know:

Minister Roper for King of All England.

F that, I say CEO of piaggio tho, fix it, turn it around, or close it up.

Antonio, I just can't understand women wanting to wear those really, really ugly boots. It's a fashion hype and hopefully it passes.

Was it Paris Hilton who first started wearing them? Probably she got cold feet and forgot to take them off before she went to a Hollywood party. And presto, the hype is there.

No I belive it was the other famous blonde airhead Pamela Anderson that helped bring them back into "fashion". Trust me they make lovely slippers on a cold night but only a bogan would wear them outside the houseglare.gif

the uggs.

A cool day on the hot sands of Malibu Adjacent? Nah, there's no grape-smuggling going on, so her feet must be positively sweltering!

I beleive they were first made popular by surfers, to keep their little aussie toesies warm after a dip.

And hairy men wore them!

I think they're cute. the shoes, not the hairy men.....

Footwear, schmootwear. Anything south of the morning-dew-on-fur is irrelevant.

what does that mean... you go naked, from the belly button down?

Even in the Parts Dept: if you know what I mean?