Spammage: Guzzi Ti Exhaust Anyone?

Greg Field

I also sent a PM, no answer.

I called Greg at Moto International, and he advised that he has access to a few sets. You might want to give him a call directly.

Shaun

• 6 months later...

Hi, folks.

As a result of this thread from last August, I bought a set of the Ti cans (with ECU) from Greg. I did this as I thought, at the time, that I was purchasing an '02 Scura that had modified stock cans. However, that sale did not go through, and I ended up purchasing a beautiful '03 LeMans that already had a set of FBF carbon cans on it. So, short story long, alhough these things are true works of art that I covet, I really don't need them, and I have decided to sell them to help fund other projects on the bike.

These are still brand new in the original packaging that Greg sent them in, with the special ECU, factory instructions, and all of the mounting hardware. They also come with the extra set of hangers that allow the exhaust to be mounted in either high or low positions, and they have the Guzzi logo on them. Did I mention that they are beautiful?

PM me if interested. I will put something up in Classifieds, but thought I would update here for the sake of continuity. I hope this isn't seen as spammage (at least not more than the original post!).

Cheers,

Shaun