2004 v11 ballabio

orangem2

Hello people,

looking into buying a 2004 v11 ballabio with 10K on it, Gianelli mufflers and a powercommander.

Asking $4900. is this a good price. i had several pics sent to me of the bike and it looks extremmely clean. i have always wanted a Guzzi... i have spent many days reading on this website and now want owners of this bik to please chime in and erad about there experiences on this bike. thanx to all who participate.

Andrew

Hello people,

looking into buying a 2004 v11 ballabio with 10K on it, Gianelli mufflers and a powercommander.

Asking $4900. is this a good price. i had several pics sent to me of the bike and it looks extremmely clean. i have always wanted a Guzzi... i have spent many days reading on this website and now want owners of this bik to please chime in and erad about there experiences on this bike. thanx to all who participate.

Andrew

They are good bikes with relatively few problems. At 10k, the engine is just broken in. If in good cosmetic shape, that's a fair price.

+1

You might want to look at the FAQ section on differences in models, common problems and workarounds, etc. There is a lot of basic, just-plain-interesting info on these bikes contained therein.

Good Luck,

Jason

2004 V11 are among the sorted of the breed. You're gonna love this bike!:thumbsup: (you're gonna hate this bike!):angry:

Seriously, as John Burns once wrote, they " . . . may require some owner involvement . . ."

But in a good way. Not like the owner involvement , say, for a washing machine or a lawn mower. More like the involvement you might enjoy with a tango partner. :luigi: + :nerd: = :race: