2002 & up VFR clip ons on a v11 LeMans?

grumpybiker

I have been exploring options for a slightly higher bar position to make for a more comfortable touring position. I was wondering if anyone has fitted a set of clip ons from a 2002 or newer Honda VFR to their LeMans. The fork tubes on the VFR are 43mm, so they should fit.

Well I just happen to have a set in my shed.I have an O2 VFR with Heli's on it.My Scura came with MPH risers and I think they're a great sporty position and very well made.Just keep in mind if you go to a taller bar you may have to install longer hoses.Someone else may be able to confirm that.

I'll see if I can get one of the VFR bars on next week and I'll let you know how it compares or is doable,if so finding them on Ebay or the VFRD.com shouldn't be a problem

Michael

Checked the VFR clipons side by side today but the Ohlins on the Scura must be larger diameter than the stock Mazz's so couldnt put them on.Appear to be about the same height as the MPH risers so may be worth getting a cheap pair on ebay to try.I occasionally see them in the want ad section on the VFRD.com

Michael