Cafe Sport registry

mikie

Due to an overwhelming demand for a registry of this model, frequently referred to as the "creme de la creme" of the modern Guzzi era, let the list begin. Of course, while intended for only those few that are fortunate and insightful enough to own this exclusive object, others are also welcome to view this registry, although we will ask that you try to refrain from petty remarks that are obviously spurred on by envy.

VINs, locations and pictures if you have them. I'll start:

ZGUKTC0234M111155 located in S. California.

Due to an overwhelming demand for a registry of this model, frequently referred to as the "creme de la creme" of the modern Guzzi era, let the list begin. Of course, while intended for only those few that are fortunate and insightful enough to own this exclusive object, others are also welcome to view this registry, although we will ask that you try to refrain from petty remarks that are obviously spurred on by envy.

VINs, locations and pictures if you have them. I'll start:

ZGUKTC0234M111155 located in S. California.

ZGUKTC0234M111121 located in S. California.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazing! It looks like only seven of the Cafe Sports are still in existence according to this thread. Our bikes must be worth a small fortune on the collectors' market. :rolleyes:

There is a busted one being broken here . . .

My link

Sorry about the link, look under the spares section

http://www.rebootguzzispares.com/index.html?mainframe.htm&2

• 3 weeks later...

Due to an overwhelming demand for a registry of this model, frequently referred to as the "creme de la creme" of the modern Guzzi era, let the list begin.

The bike is so good, they must be all out riding all the time, Mikie! No time to stop off and post. :D

Over what period was the Cafe Sport title used?

BTW, the C.Sport may be the creme de la creme,

but the SCURA is the ESPRESSO of the modern Guzzi era! :grin:

BFG, who am I to attempt to shatter your delusions of grandeur re: the Scura? As long as it makes you happy, or, per the line from the film Caddyshack: 'Looks good on YOU!'. :whistle:

Here in the States, at least, the only year of production of the Cafe Sport model was 2004. I'm not sure if they produced in other years in Europe.

• 2 months later...

We bought our 2004 cafe sport in Seattle in 2007 and rode it back to our home in Calgary Alberta. No mods other than the Titanium exhaust and chip which we had installed before we picked it up. My wife rides it when we tour ( I ride a Yamaha FJR1300 and just added a Harley Road Glide to our small collection). We both love the bike and intend to keep it for a long long time. Any idea how many were built and how many were imported to North America?