Cafe Sport registry

mikie

Just bought one the other day off the dreaded eBay. Will be picking it up in the next week or so. I'm pretty thrilled, and my V11 Sport and Griso are going away to make room for it. I have a couple of pics of it. And it has less than 500 miles. That'll probably double the next week or two. 

Screen Shot 2013-04-28 at 3.19.03 PM.jpg

Just bought one the other day off the dreaded eBay. Will be picking it up in the next week or so. I'm pretty thrilled, and my V11 Sport and Griso are going away to make room for it. I have a couple of pics of it. And it has less than 500 miles. That'll probably double the next week or two. 

Will take some time to ease the engine up properly, like maybe another 20,000 miles?

Yeah, the red seat might need to go. We'll see. I didn't get to pick it up last week as the owner was out of town. Shooting for next week now.

If you are wanting to sell off that red seat and back rest I may be interested ?

• 4 weeks later...

If you are wanting to sell off that red seat and back rest I may be interested ?

I just may be interested. Got some plans for this one and the red seat really isn't going to fit in with it. 

Please Pm me when you have decided on a price and I will see if I can afford the freight to Australia

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

2004 Cafe Sport #ZGUKTC0274M111157 is in Denver, Colorado with his second owner who is so happy with him the last few months that he now has license plate "GAIO", Italian for "gleeful."

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just purchased my 04 Cafe Sport last week.I bought it from the original owner.

ZGUKTC0274M111238

And now this one is mine !! I love it ! just traded a very nice custom bike for it. It lives in Northern Nevada.

• 5 months later...

I just purchased my 04 Cafe Sport last week.I bought it from the original owner.

ZGUKTC0274M111238

And now this one is mine !! I love it ! just traded a very nice custom bike for it. It lives in Northern Nevada.

Its almost time to begin wearing out my new Guzzi V11 Cafe Sport. When I got the bike from MAR, he said it was rare. I just really like Guzzi's and kind of nodded ok its rare. This winter I have been reading as much as I can find about the bike, and now I discover it is really really rare. Just how many are in the States?