Cafe Sport registry

mikie

2004 Cafe Sport ZGUKTC0244M111147 alive and well in Richmond, CA (SFBay Area). I think I'm the third owner at 11.5K miles. I'd post a pic but, other than the Ferracci slip-ons, it looks just like the rest of them.

John

• 3 months later...

Guzzi Sep 2015.jpgHello again.

I posted earlier, I have an 04 Cafe Sport.

Unfortunately I have lost nearly all of the sight in my right eye. The bills for the treatment will be large.

If anyone is interested in purchasing mine I would be willing to talk. It has 19k miles on it and is near perfect.

Its covered, but thanks to higher insurance rates (Obama care) I now have a 5000 deductible.

The bills have not started coming in yet. The Co-pays alone are up to about 800.

I had a detatched retina in my left eye a couple of years ago . Your vision is very important so I hope you get a good doc & have good results.

If I can ask , what has to be done ?

There is a blockage behind my optic nerve opening it has restricted the flow of blood to my eye.

Central Retinal Artery Occlusion (CRAO)

Central retinal artery occlusion usually occurs with sudden, profound, but painless vision loss in one eye. Most people with CRAO can barely count fingers in front of their face or see light from the affected eye.

Do you have vision in your detached retina eye? If not do you still ride?

oh yeah , mine started as a black sunrise at about the 5:00 o'clock position in my left eye. I was stubborn about it and (scared) waited before doing anything . I am grateful I can see & the only drawback is , it looks like I am looking through a dirty lens in my left eye.

Again , I do hope everything goes well.

• 1 year later...

Mine was a Cafe Sport first registered in the UK in 2006, Chassis No. ZGUKTB0104M112083

I got it converted by Ghezzi Brian to a V11 Trofeo.  The original looked good but I feel it's now an even better handling sports bike and 30kg lighter!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

ZGUKTB0103M111587 ‘04, Perth, Western Australia Standard apart from Mistral cross over, mistral pipes, Mike Rich pistons & Power Commander. Michelin Pilot road 4 rear & Pilot Power front - a great combo.9E5411D6-27A3-4297-8B3B-A79B4F9E869B.png9E5411D6-27A3-4297-8B3B-A79B4F9E869B.png

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/28/2010 at 12:15 PM, Richard 66 said:

2003 ZGUKTB103M111431 Sydney Australia

Looks like I've bought Richards 03 Cafe Sport ! The new owner is pleased too :D

slowly cleaning her up and waiting for a little carbon fibre fairing for the front.

49475467862_100578940b_h.jpgIMG_20200202_112537 by Neil Morgan, on Flickr

• Like 4