Cafe Sport registry

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my beauty, '04 Cafe Sport, with 38.000 Klm. ZGUKTB0103M111751   

Looks like I've bought Richards 03 Cafe Sport ! The new owner is pleased too slowly cleaning her up and waiting for a little carbon fibre fairing for the front.   IMG_20200202_112537 b

ZGUKTB0103M111587 ‘04, Perth, Western Australia Standard apart from Mistral cross over, mistral pipes, Mike Rich pistons & Power Commander. Michelin Pilot road 4 rear & Pilot Power front - a g

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

2004 model first sold in 2006 in California ~ I'm the third owner ~ ZGUKTC0224M111244

Beautiful bike and beautiful part of the country. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Due to an overwhelming demand for a registry of this model, frequently referred to as the "creme de la creme" of the modern Guzzi era, let the list begin. Of course, while intended for only those few that are fortunate and insightful enough to own this exclusive object, others are also welcome to view this registry, although we will ask that you try to refrain from petty remarks that are obviously spurred on by envy.

VINs, locations and pictures if you have them. I'll start:

ZGUKTC0234M111155 located in S. California.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased my 04 Cafe Sport last week.I bought it from the original owner.

ZGUKTC0274M111238

Hey Mar............ congrats on the rare and sexy ride,Was wondering if you might have picked that one up from a guy back east USA.

If your ever in Vancouver!!!!!

Regards;

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased my 04 Cafe Sport last week.I bought it from the original owner.

ZGUKTC0274M111238

Hey Mar............ congrats on the rare and sexy ride,Was wondering if you might have picked that one up from a guy back east USA.

If your ever in Vancouver!!!!!

Regards;

Twin, no I bought it locally here in Northern California. The original owner I think bought it new from a dealer in Southern California.

MAR

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...