Seventh South'n Spine Raid 2011

docc

Excellent photos Bill. Looks like a great trip. Do you have your camera set to take photos at timed intervals or do you have a remote switch hooked up for easily taking shots whenever you choose?

Thank you. It was great fun. Talking with docc now off-line about the 2012 dates, as I intend to ride or fly back for it from my year-long "short tour" in Rock Island ... which, gasp, starts next week. :(

Bill

After kicking off the New Year it is time to start marking up the ride calendar again and I thought I'd see if you guys had any dates lined up yet?

I really want to try to make it this year, in the past it has just been too close to the WSBK event in Uath to have time to get there and back and fly out but this year I am going to try to squeeze it in or skip the races. You guys always seem to have a great time but Bill you have to be there, after enjoying so many of your trip photos and commentary I have long wanted to meet you!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man...I still haven't cleaned my bike. :doh:

Good news on the date (I hope): Pending confirmation by the High Command (read: Bill's lovely wife, Kathy), the Ayth South'n Spine Raid is June 22-24, 2012, in Tellico Plains.

Hoping to get close enough to lock that in before long!