2004 LeMans for Sale

tinklespout

This is an Immaculate Red 2004 Moto Guzzi V-11 LeMans. It truly does look brand new; there's not a mark on it. It has around 6500 miles and has always been kept under cover inside the garage. I never planned to sell it but "things happen" (lost job) so it's your gain. I will be happy to send any close-up pictures that you request. My philosophy regarding selling is that it's stupid to miss-represent something because the buyer will eventually see it; why waste their time and mine. This bike really is immaculate!!

Following are the original manufacturer options or add-ons that the bike has: 1) a Power Commander III computer which allows precision dyno-tuning at virtually any good bike shop, 2) ThrottleMeister bar-ends that act as vibration-reducing weights and cruise control, 3) Moto Guzzi luggage rack that can be mounted on the rear, 4) Moto Guzzi shop stand that holds the bike vertical with the back wheel off the ground, 5) a nice fitted nylon cover (I always put a cotton sheet on before the nylon cover), 6) original tools and manual, 7) extra spark plugs, quality oil, etc.. 8) a brand new Metzler “dual-compound” rear tire that I haven’t gotten around to installing.

I have moved to Pensacola Florida. The bike is in a car hauler trailer. It's under cotton sheets and away from the corrosive air here!

You can call me at (704) 572-1511 with any questions. My email address is kkietzman@gmail.com. Again, I'll be happy to send more pictures if you want them.

Take Care, Kim[/font]