V11Lemans.com continental meeting 2011

ferguzzi

Back to topic! Is there going to be a continental or UK meeting this year? I don't have the time to organize myself, but really would like to meet you all again!

:drink:

CIAO

I'm trying to organize a meeting in Italy on the last weekend of April.

If you like I'll be glad to have the "Admin" with me :-)

follow on http://forum.animaguzzista.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44588 and reply, thanx Jaap

Well I have 2 weeks in the middle of may(8-22) which i had pencilled in for a continental trip, I think later in the summer would be better for the uk, august maybe.

Denmark was being mentioned , but with a lot of stuff in the news in the last few months I'd guess Soren has his hands full. But i still wanna go somewhere on the continent. I might just head back towards Sibbe and fit in a few laps of the nurbergring.

I may have my mate John with me(on his new/old vfr750- I'm afraid my recent troubles may have turned him off guzzis), but I'll go alone if needs be, and it would be great to have a meeting point somewhere, even if just one night for a few beers.

No need for arranged accomadation or planned rides or barbecues. Just a bar, with maybe somewhere nearby I can lay my head to sleep off the hangover.

Sunshine would be nice too, but I"m not too fussy.

• 1 month later...

Well, we did a small one in Italy, unfortunately too many V11 owners could not take part but...better than nothing!!!

treffeny.jpg

dscn4881.jpg

I really hope to come in a continental meeting one day, and....who knows....to organize in Italy if you like.

V11 RULES!

itinerarioo.jpg

Looks like you had a good time! :thumbsup:

Yes we had, in a strange weekend with a lot of rain all over Italy we had mostly cloudy but also hot sun in the morning. We enjoyed food, roads and panoramas. A real relaxing time! B):thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Yep, 10 years (!) Forum Anniversary in 2012. I already spoke with Paul in Sibbe, but I still have to call him to get a fixed date. I'll try for early September or last weekend August. I hope by then he still has the possibility to camp...

:race: