V11 meet uk/ireland 2011

ferguzzi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Guzzi road from Glasgow to Skye, and being eccose i'm biased, but can't help feel, skye being at the far corner of the civilised world, will reduce participation, just due to geography. Enjoyed the Treffen pictures, lots of bikes. Can't see that in Skye??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know there will be several forum members at the MGCGB Scottish Rally at Cromarty 29th April to 2nd May if anyone fancies that.

I should be there, work willing and i can get into the garage to put the v11back together. But first i have to recover from the worst case of man flu ever recorded.

I'm sure young Harry will be joining you on his dirty tatty Rosso Corsa. I can say what I like cos he never posts on here!!

Its Harry who is tatty and dirty, the rossa corsa not so much :whistle:

• 5 weeks later...

Possibly Guy... I'm not keen to commit to too much – my brother is extremely ill.

It was more that I'm wondering about the V.11 event as that would be the priority. I want to see what to arrange here locally around May time so it would be good to know what the V11.com plan is first. As I understand it, the two things are: a meeting organised by Soren and possibly something in the UK (England or Scotland). I'm not sure though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this thread has gone a little quiet, but possibly for next year as organising might be difficult now, but my home county of Kent is very well located for folks from all round Europe (Dover, Ramsgate ferries and Eurotunnel of course) and has some beautiful coast and countryside, amazing beer and food and a relatively good (in UK terms) climate. Fantastic country roads for ride outs....

Just a thought

Pete

I know this thread has gone a little quiet, but possibly for next year as organising might be difficult now, but my home county of Kent is very well located for folks from all round Europe (Dover, Ramsgate ferries and Eurotunnel of course) and has some beautiful coast and countryside, amazing beer and food and a relatively good (in UK terms) climate. Fantastic country roads for ride outs....

Just a thought

Pete

Think I could manage a trip across the river ! Perhaps a track day at Brands Hatch ?