Any other Ghezzi Brian Sport Monzas in the US?

juicersr

Have been riding this bike all summer and have to say that it yet another GB masterpiece. It is everything i hoped it would be and more in a sportGuzzi. Yet again shows what clowns the people in charge of Guzzi really are when they had the makings of a world class sportbike right in their hands. Thank you Bruno Saturno!!!!! :notworthy: With all the fat of the V11 lost, the rear Mupo mounted and the stock front dialed in,and the uncorked pipes, this thing is pure Italian twin riding Nirvana. I really love riding this bike!!!!!!!

Have kept it in rattle can flat for the duration of the summer, and the scruffy look has grown on me with a 'track rat' kind of charm. But, plan on spraying her in a scheme that does her justice come winter.

IMG_3481 (640x478) (640x478) (400x299).jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see your Feb/March updates, but I've been wondering how the bike progressed.

Good to see the photos. :thumbsup: It's certainly a different bike now, from the original model.

It must feel quite different to ride?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see your Feb/March updates, but I've been wondering how the bike progressed.

Good to see the photos. :thumbsup: It's certainly a different bike now, from the original model.

It must feel quite different to ride?

Yeah, it is a night and day different ride in every respect... Who knew that a V11 could be so light and flickable?

finally put a little paint on her. Tried to accentuate Bruno's lines as much as possible and add some elements of vintage Guzzi.... You'll either love or hate

Wait until final stickers on before you render judgement

IMG_3565.JPG

How does one obtain one of these kits in the U.S.? Directly from GB or is there a US dealer?

Contact artist behind Ghezzi Brian, Bruno Saturno, through the Ghezzi Brian website (ghezzi-brian.com) and he will give you a list of kit pieces, prices, and optional performance parts to go with it.

How does one obtain one of these kits in the U.S.? Directly from GB or is there a US dealer?

Contact artist behind Ghezzi Brian, Bruno Saturno, through the Ghezzi Brian website (ghezzi-brian.com) and he will give you a list of kit pieces, prices, and optional performance parts to go with it.

Thanks.

:thumbsup: Like the paint. Reminds a bit of a pre-production 1100Sport tested in MCN years back - silver/red - looked great but Guzzi never produced it.

Those stubby cans look great - but what's holding them up?

Are you familiar with Paul Minnaert's Daytona http://www.fastguzzi.nl - frame mods & longer s/a, would work well!

KB :sun:

Nice job juicersr. Are you going to repaint the engine and do something with the exhaust?

:2c: Ceramic coating the exhaust looks pretty good IMO...

DSCN1119.jpg

Thanks! Beautiful bike and pipes. Yeah, that is the problem when u start finishing project bikes with paint... it starts to bring out all the other rough edges. While i may do something with the engine case, i just cant bring myself to do away with all that beautiful road-earned pipe patina. To me it goes along with the history of the bike that started with the V11. I just dont wanna make this bike TOO much a pretty-boy.

:thumbsup: Like the paint. Reminds a bit of a pre-production 1100Sport tested in MCN years back - silver/red - looked great but Guzzi never produced it.

Those stubby cans look great - but what's holding them up?

Are you familiar with Paul Minnaert's Daytona http://www.fastguzzi.nl - frame mods & longer s/a, would work well!

KB :sun:

Nothing at the moment... they are really light. i have seen Paul's bike, and am working on a solution