Moto Guzzi Heritage

Rain Princess

Just got this link to the Moto Guzzi Heritage site. Post pics of your Guzzi and the story of how you came to love/own Guzzi's. It's an American/Canadian site.

www.motoguzziheritage.com

"This site was created to honor Moto Guzzi’s heritage, engineering milestones and most importantly, its passionate owners and enthusiasts. Come share your appreciation for Moto Guzzi with us and the Moto Guzzi fan community and help celebrate the 90th anniversary of one of the most iconic motorcycle brands in production."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this link to the Moto Guzzi Heritage site. Post pics of your Guzzi and the story of how you came to love/own Guzzi's. It's an American/Canadian site.

www.motoguzziheritage.com

"This site was created to honor Moto Guzzi’s heritage, engineering milestones and most importantly, its passionate owners and enthusiasts. Come share your appreciation for Moto Guzzi with us and the Moto Guzzi fan community and help celebrate the 90th anniversary of one of the most iconic motorcycle brands in production."

Jada G ?

Thanks! That bike is Jada proof! I'm short, it's tall, I'm weak, it's strong! lol I tend to tip over especially if there is a hole anywhere near my feet! Right now it's getting a much needed tuneup. Unfortunately, I have to take it 2 hours away...finally found a reliable exotic bike repair shop.

• 5 weeks later...