Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda?

ScuRoo

Hi fella's

The charm of Guzzi's 90 degree V-twin engine character, it's stirring sound & relative simplicicty is what makes guzzi GUZZI.

But it also has to progress onto further development paths - ala the coming water-cooled boxer BMW is developing, as well as the other engine designs in its stable - so has Guzzi missed building on its V-engine heritage, soul-stirring evocative heritage, but adding a new dimension to the future? And, naturally this would marry up beautifully with its shaftie tradition.

Take a gander and tell me what you think.

I'm with you 100% on this ScuRoo. If Guzzi built a bike exactly like that Motus I would be first in line at the dealer to try one. If it worked as well as the rider in that video claims it does it would be the first bike in my lifetime that I would buy new. The 8v Griso is the only bike currently offered by Guzzi that interests me in the least. A rorty sport tourer like that Motus would do it for me.

Well I think they will have to liquid cool the engines to meet all the regulations sooner or later anyway. They might as well do it now and get it over with. Honda makes a pretty fine v4 right now that you can buy and not have to worry about quality control or if the company will back the product up.

Its a damn fine looking bike and I sat on it but didnt care for the seat much.

• 7 years later...

O’kay Moto Guzzi /Piaggio

There’s no better time to swoop in & buy as the price is rock bottom right!

Combine the Italian-American efforts and hook it up to Federico Martini’s counter rotating shaft drive and it’ll be a great 2021 Le Mans!

What’s not to like...?!

Water cooled

90• V-four pushrod

Big HP big Torque

A friend has one. It sounds.. as Pete sez.."like two skeletons fornicating on a tin roof." :whistle: I've not ridden it, but the owner says you can't hear all that when riding.

One of these days, we'll make connections, and I'll give you a ride report. :race:

That just means dealer support will now be on par with Moto Guzzi...  :ninja:

Dark. :ninja: That is dark.  :ninja: 

FWIW, I have a tracking number on my last-ever parts order from My-Local-Moto-Guzzi-Dealer-In-Seattle-Washington. (A couple thousand miles away). 

Dark. :ninja: That is dark.  :ninja:

FWIW, I have a tracking number on my last-ever parts order from My-Local-Moto-Guzzi-Dealer-In-Seattle-Washington. (A couple thousand miles away). 

uhmmmmmm.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=97985.0

• Like 1